We are hiring a Merchant Success Manager with 3-5 years experience to lead Shopify implementation projects and merchant growth for our clients in North America. If this sounds like the next step for you, please get in touch. We’d love to hear from you.
This is a salaried full-time position. Digital agency experience, and experience working with Shopify is required, but other ecommerce experience is also valued. You must live in Canada, and be eligible to work in Canada, to apply for this position. We welcome remote candidates in Canada, to join our team headquartered in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Able Sense is full service ecommerce agency helping merchants grow with Shopify Plus.
We are a fully-integrated team offering:
- Ecommerce strategy and action plans
- Multi-channel Shopify implementations
- Brand strategy and execution
- Email marketing
- Custom Shopify app development
- Web design and development for Shopify ecommerce
- Copywriting and editing for the web
- Photography and video production
- Shopify POS setup
- 15 vacation days plus 13 stat holidays
- 4 extra-long weekends
- Employer sponsored life, disability, health, and dental plan
- Fun, challenging projects for interesting clients focused on growth
- An inspiring, comfortable and social office in Halifax
- A team of smart, hard-working people who know how to have fun too
- Quarterly Shopify meetups where you will have an opportunity to present
- Free coffee and tea
- We invest in our team and aim to provide anything you need to expand and nurture your skills including training and equipment. We also reward talent and leadership skills, with a clear promotion path for those who excel.
Take Your Next Step
Click the Apply Now button at the top right of this posting, and the next step forward in your career. We will contact candidates who follow this application process, and have the skills and experience we are looking for.
- Leads client engagements for ecommerce planning, implementation, and operational success & support
- Responsible for solution design (Ecommerce Action Plans) which requires collaboration with client-side team and our designers and developers
- Manages scope, schedule, and budget to deliver projects profitably with project management team,
- Serves as primary point of contact for clients for both new projects and ongoing support
- Establishes and grows expert level knowledge of ecommerce, modern web standards, and industry trends
- Documents all ongoing job process intelligence for future reference
- Creates regular content for our internal and client-facing knowledge base
For new projects
- Gathers client requirements and project background
- Creates solution brief
- Leads project discovery and solution design sessions with client and project team
- Provides UX leadership and best practices throughout project
- Works with Project Manager to document all meeting interactions, follow through with summary to client, and project team
- Produces Ecommerce Action Plan documenting implementation scope and solution design
- Communicates regularly with client, management, and project team to ensure expectations are aligned and in scope during implementation
- Manages ecommerce/website acceptance testing and site launch process with client, project team, and Shopify
- Leads transition from new project to Success & Support team
For success & support engagements
- Documents, analyzes, parses new projects and maintenance requests before assigning to project team.
- Provides consulting expertise to the client when impact or complexity is beyond general support.
- For more complex tasks, confers with management and/or developer to evaluate best approach (may mean pushing back on client request)
- Manages feature road map and prioritization with client
- Consults on ecommerce/website/POS analytics to optimize performance and growth
- Requirements gathering and scoping professional services work
- Communication with clients and internal team
- Planning and running project meetings
- Managing scope and solution design
- Experience with Shopify is an asset
- Documenting solution designs
- Proficient working in Google Sheets and Excel
Extras in your favour
- Experience migrating an online-store from one platform to another
- Knowledge of multiple online e-commerce platforms
- Understanding of development processes and languages (HTML, SCSS, JS, Liquid, Ruby on Rails, React)